Healthy Innovations, L.L.C. is dedicated to providing professional training to assist your facility with meeting regulatory compliance for the State of Louisiana.
- An approved training center for Dementia Training Act 571 for the state of Louisiana. State approved curriculum by Our Lady of the Lake Health Care Institute.
- Provide training programs that are designed to meet LA State child care licensing requirements and training for Clock hours.
- Provides training in Pet CPR/First Aid training for Dogs and Cats
- Provides training for CPR/AED Certification
- ACLS Certification coming soon.
The instructor is an:
- ANA Board Certified Psychiatric Registered Nurse-18 years experience of working with the Mental Health population.
- Trains staff in both the hospital and nursing home settings
- Certified Dementia Trainer-Department of Health & Hospitals
- LA. ChildCare Health Consultant for the LA-DHH
- American Heart CPR/First Aid Instructor
- American Heart ACLS instructor
- Pet CPR/First Aid Instructor
If you would like to learn Pet CPR/First Aid for your pet, the instructor is an approved Pet CPR/First Instructor for PetTech®, which is the first international training center for teaching pet lovers CPR/First Aid for their four-legged family members.
Instructor: Lisa A. Chavis, RN-BC, BSN,CCHC, SANE-I